Thursday, March 15, 2012

WHY IS THIS SO HARD????

We cannot decide on the baby's entire name although Sophia is certain. May, we are pretty sure about but the name just doesn't seem FINAL...which makes me wonder if this baby is not a boy? LOL

We had enchiladas tonight so I will most lkely have heart burn all night. But, worth it!

I am so proud of the kids, since we have been using our Veggie Tales 365 day devo book every morning at breakfast/bible time, they don't want to stop! They just want to d
ig deeper &
read more Bible!  LOVE IT!!!


They are super excited about Baby Sophie's arrival!!! She is going to be a very loved little girl!


I am typing on my phone & it's hard to see the screen so please forgive the mess! :)




They are SUPER excited about.baby Sophie'svarrival

No comments:

Post a Comment