Wednesday, March 14, 2012

29 Weeks...

This pregnancy is flying by. I'm both excited and anxious! We have almost for certain decided on a name, Sophia May Catherine. May is for my Mom's late best friend, Wilma Mae and for Charlie's late grandmother, Mary. Also,because Claire's second middle name is Rose &Lily are both flowers. MAY is short for the May flower or the Laurel. So, all that makrs sense?! GOOD! LOL. Anyway, the child has a name!!  


Thanks to some wondeful friends & family, we are slowly getting a little pile of cute
dorable girly things!! Claire, Lily & I love to go through them!

Having some pretty bad back pain & the sciatic nerve is vicious! Praying for an easy labor!! Forgive my mistakes please, I'm typing on my phone!


Having some pretty bad back pain & mysciatic

No comments:

Post a Comment